Social Cooking Groups
In these groups we will blend people with ASD and other similar neuro-diverse needs. We will ask that a questionnaire be filled out so we can work to pull groups together that we hope will work well together and can create relationship.
Start to Finish
These menus will have us creating a meal from beginning to end. We may focus on ethnic cooking, e.g. Italian, Mexican, American, Etc. Or it may take a different twist like Super Bowl Party or Easter Brunch.
Bake, Cook Meats or Create a Charcuterie Board. These events will focus on a skill, process or specific food or group of foods.
This & That
You know how it is with recipes! Some just don’t fit in one place! Everything extra that looks fun to learn about will be here.
Read before attending:
- All Classes will be hands-on unless otherwise stated.
- The individual events will have a maximum of 4 attendees.
- Social Cooking Groups will range in size from 3-6 attendees.
- Plase wear close-toed shoes and wear hair back if you have long hair.
- For safety and sanitation purposes, no loose flowing clothes, especially sleeves.
- Private Events can be any size up to 10, pricing and menus will be based on individual requests.
- Please fill out and bring the following to class: Photo and Liability Waiver